He’s so done, he hopped up on the bed and demanded to be covered up. (Yes, he sleeps inbetween the sheets and the comforter. I think this is his going-on 6th year to do so.) This is him, all in a lump. He's stolen the covers. Dang dog.
I uncover him, he doesn't even know it. He's just snoring away. Zack the Wonder Dog.
And here, you see just how much of the California King Size Bed he's taking up. I might as well move to another bedroom.
Anyway, enough about Zack.
I have about a million thoughts running through my head. I have taken two (2) Melatonin, the kind you let dissolve under your tongue - sublingually. They’re usually so strong I have a hangover in the morning. Or, at the very best of the worst, weird weird dreams.
If Braja were here, she’d teach me how to meditate.
Here are some of the thoughts running around in my head.
- Where is ThatManILove going to work next, now that his assignment is over?
- Why do some of our offices have web-cams and mine doesn’t?
- Are my dogs getting enough exercise?
- Should I join Curves, or SuperShapes? I wonder if I could get someone to come roust my butt out of bed so I’ll attend classes? Because, after all these years of paying memberships, I now know that I must go to the facility and attend the classes...it’s just not good enough to have the dang membership. (See? Older is wiser.)
- Is Rebecca going to be around this week in Mansfield to cut my hair? Will Robyn be able to do my color?
- Should I make sales calls in DFW this week, or next?
- I wonder if I’ll get impaneled for Grand Jury on Wednesday....
- People magazine used to be my very favorite - I loved the personal interest stories. Now, they’re mostly drivel. Then why am I so crack-addicted that I have to pick one up and buy it when I see it? Arrrrrrgh. I hate it that People is the last thing you see before you check out.
- How long will my face peel from my microdermabrasion?
- I can’t forget to take Dee’s shotgun to DFW...I’d go ahead and put it in my truck, but I don’t want to tempt fate.
Now, Zack’s taken over my side of the bed. It’s a good thing ThatManILove isn’t home tonight, because I’m going to have to scoot over to his side.
Zack...give me some covers!!!
Good morning, all.
Oh, yeah - and don't forget about the free James Taylor Concert Tickets giveaway next Monday. Are you up for it?