Monday, July 6, 2009

Zanna The Eccentric


Sunday night, ThatManILove and I were lounging on each end of the couch - he with his remote, me with my computer.

Zanna the Wonderpup jumps up on the couch between us, and starts burrowing behind the pillows. Hard. Like she's on a mission. Once she has all of the pillows off, she looks at me, like, "Well?"

So, like a good dog-parent, I start feeling down in the cushions for a bone, or whatever she may have "hidden" this time. She starts pawing my arm. Finally, I quit looking, and just sit back. She give me one more disgusted look, and then lays longways between us.

I guess that was all she wanted. She is so weird - and so dang cute.

9 comments:

Terri aka Pepsi's Mom said...

Oh Janie, when Pepsi does that, she usually has something hidden in the (her) couch! Like sticks of butter! Don't ask......
She does like to snuggle in between us also! They are just so darn cute!

That Janie Girl said...

GSP's rock our world, I swear...Good to hear from you, Terri!

i beati said...

I recently named 2 dogs Z names . Now I see where I got that subliminal idea.Zvi and Zarah oh my ..

Anonymous said...

Our dogs just continually crack me up.

So glad there was not a critter under the cushion that she was trying to get at.

Di
The Blue Ridge Gal

Kaci said...

Awhhhh that's so cute!

Chatelaine said...

I wonder if she wanted you to put the computer down. My cat sort of does that to me. He crawls around me and nudges the computer with his head. I think he's jealous and thinks it's another cat or something.

Very cute pic :)

That Janie Girl said...

Sandy - that's so cool!

Di - Okay. I never thought about a critter being in the cushions. Ooohhh.

Kaci - she is a cutie!

Chatelaine - who knows, with the Zanna monster, what her ultimate motive was?

midlife slices said...

Are you messing with my mind (which isn't hard but it's cruel) or maybe I read this on FB?? LOL

Please tell me I'm not crazy!!

Warped Mind of Ron said...

My dog does strange things like that, but I figure she's just trying to make me think I'm crazy.