Friday, July 31, 2009

Free James Taylor Tanglewood Tickets Part 3.5

I know I’m supposed to be drawing for the next set of tickets…but…

We’ve been through all sorts of drama at our office today, and I just don’t have it in me to post. I've been through four booms and busts in this oilpatch, and though it's always exciting to work in the oilfield, the busts are never fun. And I have to be at the Oilman's Sporting Clay Shoot first thing in the morning.

With that being said, the contest will have to wait another day, y’all just bear with me! And I'm not dragging this out just to play the 30 day challenge, I swear.

I promise, it will happen.

Stay tuned, it will be worth it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

booms and busts oh janie i love it when you talk dirty on here...i kid i kid...i hope all is well