Thursday, August 2, 2007

And a cravin' was flung upon him...

Yippie! After maybe 6 months of allowing my brother to read my (almost) every thought and crazy story on this blog, he has taken the plunge. He’s had many a change in his life in the last year…he was lured back into the energy industry after a 20 year absence, and was blessed with a beautiful grandchild, otherwise known as Zack's second cousin, Mackenzie, who subsequently turned every member of our family into mush with her every gurgle and beautiful smile.

Yup, I did, I done flung a cravin’ on him…and now, you can read up on “the rest of the family” at Fiberhawk. (Scary, isn't it?)

If you read the latest posting, you’ll see that we share a lot as brother and sister – we both have crazy lives, crazy friends, and rental property that could cause us to be “certifiable”. Thank God I’ve only had one renter like his most recently evicted tenant!

He’s a funny man, and I promise, he’ll keep you entertained…please go and welcome my brother, Scott, to the blogosphere!

4 comments:

Karen Townsend said...

I will. And, you've been tagged!

That Janie Girl said...

OH, girl, you're tagged too...it'll be posted manana!

Rae said...

Popped over :). Anything for you hehe!

That Janie Girl said...

Cool, Rach - my brother will treat you to a real Texas auction experience when you come back through!