Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Homeward Bound!

ThatManILove had to go to location up on the mountain this morning. My job? To sleep. I’m sort of sick, with a cold, or flu, or something, so I’m racked up on Tylenol Cold and Sinus, AM or PM, whichever is applicable.

I woke up around lunch, and decided to go clean up our vehicle while he’s on the mountain. Took me a bit, but I got it done. Last night we packed up 6 boxes of clothing, etc. to ship home so we won’t be crowded in the Yukon XL en route home. Today, we shipped them home. Thank God for UPS.

Tomorrow morning, we’re Texas Bound, really we are. Bye-bye, VodkaMom, we’ll be back soon to visit y’all! Thanks so much for babysitting, I mean, taking care of MLH while he was up in the PA – y’all freakin’ rock!

I'll be posting and taking photos for your enjoyment all the way home! I know. Y'all just can't wait for the thrills and chills, right?

Hmmmmmph.

16 comments:

♥ Braja said...

Janieeeee!!! Whaddya mean you're sick?! Get well soon precious...
love
Braja

Tricia said...

Feel free to take a little detour around Lake Erie, if you like...

Some brisket, hot cheese grits casserole, and black-eyed peas just might be in it for ya.

;-)

That Janie Girl said...

Braja - I'm better! love ya!

Tricia - I would love to see you, chica!

The Wife said...

Have a safe trip back to Texas!

♥ Braja said...

And Happy 2009! It's gonna be 2009 in 3.5hrs, and my post goes up then. WOOT!!

♥ Braja said...

And Happy 2009! It's gonna be 2009 in 3.5hrs, and my post goes up then. WOOT!!

Seeya next year!

Dana and Daisy said...

Will you be doing any exercising in the car on the way? Because it is workout wednesday and I am here to keep you honest!

Do those bun crunchers in the car count? I think so!

Julie D said...

Anxiously awaiting! Happy New Year!!!!

That Janie Girl said...

The Wife - We hope to! It's snowing HARD here, so it might be a littly dicey, but all is good. Happy New Year!

Braja - Happy New Year, sweetie! Can't wait for your post!

Dana and Daisy - of course! Bun crunchers does count, right? Or is it clenching my butt cheeks on icy roads while ThatManILove navigates? ;) Happy New Year!

Julie - I'll try to deliver! And Happy New Year back at ya, chica!

Junosmom said...

Sorry you are sick. It's from coming north. My son has it too.

Warped Mind of Ron said...

Get better soon and Happy New Year!!

Lost Soul said...

Safe trip!

SSP said...

glad you are feeling better - I did the trans-texas tour myself yesterday...wah hooooooo! safe travels and happy new year

That Janie Girl said...

JunosMom - hope your son gets better quick! Happy New Year!

Ron - thanks, I will, and Happy New Year to you!

Vinnie - thanks, sir! Happy New Year to you.

SSP - thanks, ma'am! Happy New Year to you and yours!

Ricë said...

drive safely!

Snooty Primadona said...

Awwwww... get well soon! It sucks to be sick when you're out of town.

Glad to hear MLH is soon coming back to the land of those who love him...