Don't think I've quit commenting...I've been in The Mile High City working and haven't had much computer time. I'll catch up this weekend! Please bear with me...
That sweet little Texas Red laid a meme on me. Since I can’t remember what it’s called, I guess I’ll name it Six and Six. Oh, yeah. And Happy Friday the 13th if you read today, and Happy Valentines Day if you read on the 14th!
Six Characteristics That Are Important To Me:
1. Sense of Humor – You almost have to have one to hang with me. How else could you put up with my smart-assed-ness (is that a word?)
2. Diligence – I believe you gotta do your work, and do it with excellence.
3. Lover of People – I believe we’re put here to love on people, in all ways. Isn’t that what the Beatles sang? Love is all we need!
4. Having a Heart to Give - there’s always someone out there less fortunate than yourself.
5. Positive Attitude – you gotta keep going, do not weaken! Sometimes ThatManILove will waken in the morning and take one look at me, and say, “Baby, please. No cheerleading this morning.” But, really, he loves it!
6. Truth - The truth is always very important to me.
Six Things I Can't Tolerate:
1. Meanness – Why ever would anyone want to be mean?
2. Cockiness – usually, it’s based on insecurity.
3. Fear – it’s so often unfounded, yet I find myself fighting it sometimes.
4. "But" (Nothing helpful comes after this phrase.)
5. Anger that’s not been dealt with in people.
6. A Hard Heart – People get stuck on something, and they won’t budge – even to their detriment. Makes me crazy.
I’m supposed to nominate 6 blogs for this award, but you know I don’t really play games by the rules! So, if you want to play, please knock yourself out. Link back to me so I can see, and I’ll give you some linky love, too!