Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Denver Trippin'

We landed this morning at 6:30 am, and it was a perky 23 degrees outside. I had a great day running (fast walking) around downtown Denver with another one of my stellar salesmen. We saw old friends and met (hopefully) new ones. I ran to Cherry Creek Mall after work, and did my annual “ship it home” shopping. Tomorrow morning, we have a 7 a.m. breakfast meeting, and meetings back to back after that with clients. It will be a busy day, but hopefully, fun! Now I have to close to go write “nice to meet you!” notes.

I was born to sell. Seriously. I love it, love it, love it. Well...most of the time, anyway.

Happy trails!

3 comments:

scotte said...

Have a good day!! By the way, Your love of selling shows!!!! God Bless!!

Rae said...

Except when it involves walking up hills right :P.

thisisme said...

I love that you write nice to meet you notes - sign of a good salesperson, but most important, good manners.