Monday, October 5, 2009

Sunday Wind Down - Santa Fe

Sorry for the brevity of this post, but really, my life’s not that exciting today, anyway!

We went to Taos, stayed for 1 minute, then drove up to Red River, where we ate a light lunch, looked at houses, and then drove back to Santa Fe. In all that, we got back to the hotel about 30 minutes late for our reception.


So it was hurry up, get on your formal gear, and get downstairs and schmooze. Which we did...then it was hurry up, get your guests together, and get your butts to the Pink Adobe, which we did.


We had a blast. I laughed until I cried, the entire table had a blast. And now I’m tired, it’s past midnight in Texas, I’ll catch up tomorrow. With some pictures, hopefully!

11 comments:

Elizabeth Mahlou said...

One minute? That's a pretty short trip!!

i beati said...

my kind of day

That Janie Girl said...

It was a short trip, I promise. It was packed at Taos, Wool Festival; we went on to Red River!

It was a great day, really!

darsden said...

can't wait to see the pictures

Jeff said...

Schmoozing at Pink Adobe ... major envy fir under way here, in Midland.

Unknown said...

ONLY one minute in taos???
sounds like you are on a similar trip as took this summer-well that area anyways...
I loved taos the kids were kinda bored...I would love to visit there in the winter

Tabitha Blue said...

Sounds like a busy day!! Glad you had fun though... laughing till we cry is the best!!

:)
~Tabitha

Joanie said...

Whew! My feet hurt from all that running around and I never left Pennsylvania!

Fragrant Liar said...

Oh, man, do I love Taos and Santa Fe. We lived in a little town called Cedar Crest, up in the Sandias outside of AlbuQQ in early '90s, with occasional trips to SF and Taos and Angel Fire. I just love that country there. So beautiful.

♥ Braja said...

I wanna come!!!

Anonymous said...

Dang, how I heart Santa Fe.

Great sweater!!

DI