Saturday, February 23, 2008

Take A Little Break, You Deserve It!

Check out Hillary Is Mom Jeans. Tip o’ the blogcap to EmmaSometimes, the one who loves coffee all the time...

My favorite one? Just ' cause the minute I saw it, I began reading it just like the commercial...

HILLARY HAS NAUSEA HEARTBURN INDIGESTION UPSET STOMACH DIARRHEA

Disclaimer: Lest I offend you, I need to say that I'm not highly political; therefore, this posting is not a statement of my political beliefs, or that I don't like Hillary, or Obama, or John McCain, or Mike Huckabee. Or that I like them, either, for that matter. I merely thought that this site was funny, and getting funnier, since it's interactive. (Go ahead! Add your own!) And me, I look at the abstract, and I like how people's minds work...and they are working overtime on this site. So, don't shoot the freakin' messenger, just go have fun! Janie, hereby dutifully disclaimed and...over and out!!

2 comments:

Foo said...

I added "may cause diarrhea and intestinal bleeding". Just because.

That Janie Girl said...

Oh, Lord, Foo, that's funny!!