Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Who knows?

Why do I read blogs?

My husband says I read blogs to calm down after a hard day’s work. I don’t know about that, but I’m open. Many of you write really well and I enjoy reading your words and hearing about your lives (May be an element of curiosity?). Many times, I read about the most newsworthy things on your blog. I’m not good at TV (though I do miss Katie Couric on the Today show, when I left late enough to see it…), and I love to read a good book. But why do I read blogs? I’ll have to think about it, and I’ll get back to you.

3 comments:

Gwynne said...

I'm still trying to figure that one out too, but I think stress relief has a lot to do with it. ;-)

Anonymous said...

I think I read blogs because it is my outlet to the world, farther away than just what is around me. It truely is a great stress relief as well. I love knowing there really are others out there, though maybe not as nutty as myself, just like me; living everyday lives with everyday stuff going on. I've made some great blogging buddies too.

That Janie Girl said...

Gwynne, Trace - I agree with both of you. I think one of the greatest benefits is making great buddies. What am I, 12 days old as a blogger? I am having so much fun!

Y'all have a happy new year!