Thursday, January 17, 2008

Almost Stalker Status

As y'all know, it's been really busy in my world lately. I can only describe it as totally crazy. It's hard to get all my work done and still take care of what non-profit works I help. To that end, I received this e-mail today, and it was so cute, I had to share it with y'all.

Hey Janie,

I thought to myself last night, "Maybe Janie is avoiding me and doesn't want to eat lunch with a wonderful person like myself", HMMMM. Then I quickly corrected myself because, although I haven't known you for years, I have seen enough of you to know that you are NOT the passive-aggressive type. So I felt much better. LOL

Anyway, call me before we get to stalker status.

Tamara


It was such a funny e-mail, I answered her call tonight. Creativity and fun gets me every time!

Tamara puts on the Rock Bottom House Shoot. Read here about last year's event. During weekday lunch hours, the Rock Bottom House is a cafe in Odessa. Right after lunch, the place ceases being a café, and turns into a safe place for young people - a Christian place where the younger crowd can be tutored, work on computers, their homework, play ping pong and pool, and just hang out until their parents or guardians come home. Cool, huh?

Yep, I think I'll go save her from attaining stalker status and go to lunch tomorrow. I might even buy.

12 comments:

Jackie said...

That's why I like to visit your blog....because you're creative and fun!!

Midland isn't across the world. Maybe I'll get to meet you some day!

Jackie said...

do you know anything about tricia at Silver Lining?

That Janie Girl said...

Girl, I'm worried about Tricia. I've e-mailed her and everything to no avail. I know her mom lives here and I wish I knew her name!

Rae said...

I could have done with that two days ago hehe. It would have been perfect to send to a friend of mine LOL.

That Janie Girl said...

Sorry I'm late, Rach. Feel free to use it at a later date!;)

Anonymous said...

I have a special infinity for stalkers....they line up outside my door and I pick them off one by one. Please be careful

That Janie Girl said...

Girl, I'd heard that about you!

i beati said...

very cute quite a friend sk

Anonymous said...

Hey, Zack and Zoie! Let's meet at the Rock Bottom House...sounds like F-U-N!!

That Janie Girl said...

Sandy - yes, she is a friend!

Butch the Beagle - welcome! Zack and Zoie would love to meet you there! (especially if there's food involved!)

Jackie said...

Thanks so much for the Silver Lining update!!!!!!!!!!!

That Janie Girl said...

De nada, senora....Eric at FireAnt Gazette updated me!