I have to tell you 7 random facts about myself, then tag 7 others.
· I’m a weenie when I see little kids performing – a play, song, piano, whatever. I cry. I try not to, but hey, they are so cute and earnest! And they try their hearts out! I see their immense potential, and I cry for the joy of it!
· If all systems are on go and I’m paying attention, I can usually smell sickness when someone walks past me. Lots of times I know before people even know they’re sick. Weird, huh?
· None of my bosses have ever let me take a Dale Carnegie course. I think they’re scared. (One of them told me I could teach the course – why did I need to take it?)
· I am a bonafide smart mouth. Oftentimes, to my detriment. But I’m overly gracious, as well. Maybe those characteristics…ummm… balance each other out. Or, maybe not. I am kind of tilted, actually.
· Most of the time, I can tell when someone is lying and oftentimes will not “out” them. I’ll just let them fall on their face (unless it’s going to hurt someone – then, I’m all over it.)
· I love watching people interact. I love people. I love watching them expound when all the while, their body language is saying, "Heck...I don't even wanna be here!" or some stuff like that.
· I love, love, love what I call the “trickle down” theory. You do good, they do good, which in turn may inspire someone else to do good, etc. But you don’t know how far it goes until you go to heaven. And only maybe you know, then. I’m not sure. But you do good, anyway. Just because.
So…the below need to consider themselves tagged:
Mamma O – because I think this will be her first blogging tag game!
Gwynne - because she is so talented...
Jimmy - I think he’ll be funny...
Karen - an oilfield gal like me...
Dennis - because he needs to step it up a notch, (he promised a blog a month)and I'm thinking y’all will like what he writes…
Panhandle Poet - ‘cause he can rhyme and he knows it...
Winston, because I love the way he writes!
Okay, seven and seven to you all - and the rest of you check in on them periodically to see what they have to say! I promise, you'll be entertained. And that is what this is about, correctamundo?