Friday, December 18, 2009

Secret Santa - Is Here!!!


CHECK THIS OUT, PEOPLE!!!! Woohoooo!


Does my Secret Santa know me, or what? Burt's Bees...SUGAR DADDYS...a beautiful red jewel ornament/pin...a huge Christmas tree lollipop.
And to top all that off, a $10 Starbucks card!! There was really nothing I could put on my list...(yeah, how do you buy hunting stuff for a hunter? A girl in the oilfield?) Georgie and Amy had to ask me to get more specific.

Let me tell you all - my Secret Santa could not have done any better on my present!

I love my Secret Santa - YOU ROCK!!!! Thank you so very much!

This was so much fun....Georgie, Amy - can I play again next year, please?

Have a great Christmas, y'all!


8 comments:

Vodka Mom said...

damn. You guys have to remind me of this STUFF!!!!!!

♥Georgie♥ said...

Janie your gift was one of the ones I was most excited to see...your ss partner did a wonderful job...
hopfully she reveals herself soon...

Tardevil said...

Your gifts look good! Especially the candy! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

darsden said...

Alright dangit forget coming back as my moms dog... I want to come back as YOU!!
nanananananananananMerry Chrsitmas and Have a blessed New YEar....batgirl

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Your Secret Santa did really well.

Deb said...

i do love sugar daddys, but my crowns and fillings don't! merry christmas!

Joanie M said...

This is the second Secret Santa post I've seen today. I'd love to get in on this next year!

Cool stuff too! I haven't had a sugar daddy in years!

i beati said...

I miss playing yearly we always did at school a little gift a day then a biggee.what fun sandy