Monday, August 11, 2008

Italian Joint Heifer Party!!! (What?)

Snooty, Fred, and Bessie....we finally meet! (The pictures are bad quality, I was utilizing my Crackberry and lighting was minimal, so please forgive!)

Lunchtime found me at Luigi’s, a really great Italian restaurant in downtown Midland, awaiting the arrival of Snooty Primadona and the The Bovines, Fred and Bessie. My friend (and godparent to Zack and Zoie) Suzan was in town from Lubbock, so she joined us, as well. A great time was had by all! And I love Snooty. She’s so much fun, just like I imagined! I bet we can stir up some cow poop together, no doubt…


Speaking of the bovines, they couldn't get a moo in edgewise - who'da thought it? Zack and Zoie the Wonderdogs bought the bovines a little remembrance from Texas, i.e., the requisite cowboy hat for each of them, as well as some Texas memorabilia. Snooty got the biggest kick out of that. (I was just playing like I belonged on the Midland Welcome Wagon or Chamber of Commerce or something.)
Snooty and Suzan and I stirred up the dust a little discussing mutual friends (were your ears burning? Not really, we were just lovin’ on ya – mean it) and that was fun. I had speculated that we’d know a lot of the same people, and we do. We’re going to try to get together for lunch on Mondays. Are you brave enough to join us? I think it will be great to hang out with Snooty - we share the same perverted, twisted, sense of humor. Who knows, I might even get her to start shooting sporting clays… or wearing a hard hat…or even steel toed boots and coveralls. (but she’d be wearing that cool Silpada jewelry and styling it up, I promise!)

So, watch out.

We could be coming to your town! (And the bovines most probably are!)

7 comments:

Keeper Of All Things said...

You just can't stop the power of the Cow!!! LOL

That Janie Girl said...

Keeper - I know, girl. I know.

Snooty Primadona said...

Yup, it was really fun at lunch. I mean, two hours? Good grief! I haven't done that in forever.

I suspect that you're corruptable, which is points in your favor, lol.

Fred & Bessie have done nothing but rave about you ever since lunch. I'm in total agreement. You are a total hoot!

That Janie Girl said...

It was a LOT of fun. I want to repeat, and quickly.

Corruptible?

Moi???

Snooty Primadona said...

Spell check? Why on earth would I use spellcheck? LOL.

That Janie Girl said...

****snacker****


I mean, ****snicker****

lol...

That Janie Girl said...

****snacker****


I mean, ****snicker****

lol...